For general story pitches, product announcements, funding news, corrections — anything with time-sensitivity, please check the list of reporters at the bottom of this page. If you are unsure, email [email protected]. For game-related news tips, email [email protected].
VentureBeat accepts guest posts. Please read our guest post guidelines before submitting for consideration.
While only a percentage of guest post submissions are accepted for publication, sponsored posts are a way to ensure you reach VentureBeat’s audience. For more information on sponsored posts, please contact [email protected].
What is this site and who are these people? Learn more about VentureBeat.
- For advertising & sponsorship inquiries click here
- [email protected]: For partnership & general business queries
- [email protected]: For any questions regarding VentureBeat’s events
Editorial team by beat
See About VentureBeat for our editorial staff list. Here are shortcuts to our reporting staff, by beat. When emailing any reporter with time-sensitive news, please cc [email protected] (or for game-related news, [email protected]).
- AI: Sharon Goldman
- Security: Tim Keary
- Open source: Paul Sawers (U.K.-based)
- Data tech: Shubham Sharma
- Gaming news, semiconductors, PC and console hardware: Dean Takahashi
- Gaming news (general): Jason Wilson, Mike Minotti
- PC Gaming news: Jeff Grubb
- Conversational AI: Dan Muse
- Guest posts: To submit a guest article, please visit our submission guidelines.
VentureBeat’s headquarters is in San Francisco, and a number of staff work remotely. Contact the person you’re trying to reach to get their location before sending anything.
500 Sansome Street STE 601
San Francisco, CA 94111